Ready to try Storyvine?
Sign up to get Storyvine's free video guides and experience it for yourself.
Thank you for your interest in Storyvine, we will be in touch shortly! In the meantime, be sure to check your email to download our Apple iOS app and try our free VideoGuides.
Job Description – Sales Assistant
Storyvine is a Denver-based start-up that transforms informal mobile video into sophisticated, branded video usable by the world’s largest brands. We allow organizations to produce videos of people, globally and in near real-time. Our platform cost-effectively produces dozens, hundreds or even thousands of videos.
But there are so many video apps out there!
Yes, you’re correct! But they assume that their customers are videographers or editors.
Our customers are normal users, so we build things so that everything just happens magically. Our clients who, range from multinational pharmaceuticals to small political advocacy organizations and nonprofits, use our system to film Staff Profiles, Patient Stories, Executive Communications, Training, Constituent Stories, etc.
At the risk of sounding like so many other hyperbolic start-ups, we believe we’re the best positioned to disrupt the video market, because we have dramatically bent the cost curve, which allows companies to create content that normally would not have been created due to the historic price point of $5000 a minute!
Interested? Read on.
We’re growing and looking for an entry-level sales person to start immediately. We’ll train you on business and sales fundamentals, including our detailed and dogmatic sales process that is proven to convert leads to sales. You will thrive if you are assertive, organized, polished and passionate.
You’ll join our team at a critical point in our company’s journey; just before it scales quickly. This means you’ll have access to the founders, working side-by-side with them and absorbing their best practices as they maneuver a growing company.
If this sounds exciting to you, then we want to meet you. Reach out to Hireme@storyvine.com.
If you need to hear a bit more of the nitty-gritty before reaching out, we get it. Read on.
This position will start with grunt work and then progress into a full-fledged sales role with a quota. In the first three months, you will shadow our Sales Team and learn our sales process from data entry to sales mapping to onboarding new clients. You will immediately attend conferences or business trips with the CEO and COO for the purposes of lead generation. In your second three months with us, you’ll start conducting Discovery Calls with our COO on hand to coach. Your call requirements increase over time. If you master our process, the majority of those calls will be warm or hot leads. Cold calls are rare. Our hope is that within 18 months from your start date, you are handling the entire sales process for the pharmaceutical industry and have your own quota.
If you have the following, then email us:
• A college degree.
• A deadline- and goal-focused outlook on this entry-level position.
• An ability to self-motivate given our flexible workstyle. (Please see “The Workplace” below.)
• A decent understanding of smartphones, tablets and applications such as Google Apps, MS Word, Excel, Salesforce, Trello and Slack, among others.
• A willingness to take video with your native camera app or have a proficiency to learn.
• We’re located at The CATALYST Building off Brighton Blvd. in RiNo. It’s a Shared Office space that is fun to work out of, and the area has a plethora of restaurants nearby.
• We work 9am to 5pm, but since our clients are global, often need to be free on occasion to handle a client issue. You may find that you have better results with starting your calls at 7am or 8am and leaving work earlier. Conversely if you need to leave at 3pm for a Doctor’s appointment and your work is done. Great. Glad that you’ve got a work life balance.
• Due to the requirements of our healthcare clients, we are required to conduct a national criminal background check on you as you will have access to our client’s data. We’re not big fans of this personal intrusion, but we are contractually obligated.