Ready to try Storyvine?
Sign up to get Storyvine's free video guides and experience it for yourself.
Thank you for your interest in Storyvine, we will be in touch shortly! In the meantime, be sure to check your email to download our Apple iOS app and try our free VideoGuides.
Work for Storyvine
Storyvine is a Denver-based start-up that transforms informal mobile video into sophisticated, branded video usable by the world’s largest brands. Using our technology, our client organizations are able to produce videos of people globally and in near real-time. Our platform cost-effectively produces dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of videos.
Storyvine is hiring a Sales Executive!
About the Position:
If you’re a talented, motivated sales professional with some pharma or healthcare industry chops, this might be the perfect position for you.
A Storyvine sales executive is a mid-level position so we’ll help fill in any gaps with training to get you acclimated to our unique and beneficial product. We are looking for someone with a strong sales orientation, but who also genuinely enjoys people and problem-solving, too. Critical thinking, curiosity, and taking pride in your work are essential. A sense of humor and ability to see the bigger picture are a close second.
Expand Storyvine’s Pharma Healthcare Clients
Storyvine is changing how pharma and healthcare companies use video to tell stories to providers, patients, and members of their ecosystem. The mission of the Sales Executive is to build the pharma healthcare part of Storyvine’s business via New Business development.
You need to have energy, persistence, and strong persuasive and organizational skills to be successful in this role. You also need to follow our proven sales process and leverage the expertise of others in the firm. If you do, you will close business. This position is a full-fledged sales role with a quota.
Identifies sales prospects, pursues sales relationships, and transitions prospects into Storyvine Pharma healthcare clients. Supports the Account Management team with expanding those client relationships and revenue as needed.
Accountabilities and Deliverables
• Effective and comfortable producing results that exceed sales quota.
• Strong internal core motivation to make phone calls, send emails, talk to people, schedule meetings, and bring in business.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills with a professional demeanor on the phone, via email, and in person.
• Work one-to-one with decision makers to help them see the value of our one-of-a-kind, proprietary platform and get them onboard.
• Responsible for prospecting and developing Storyvine new Pharma healthcare clients.
• Sustains and expands Pharma prospects, and partners through new business and client expansions.
• Travels to and attends conferences or business trips either individually, or with the CEO, COO, GM of Healthcare and/or VP of Sales for the purposes of lead generation. (Outside of public health emergency times.)
• Builds trusting long-term relationships with clients and serving them proactively and empathically.
• Employs critical thinking, curiosity, and pride in every project.
• Uses effective verbal and written communication skills while interacting with clients, prospects, partners, and fellow employees.
• Follows Storyvine methods, protocols, and processes with diligence and integrity.
• Uses smartphones and tablets to take video with your camera and Storyvine’s application.
• Performs a high level of outbound activity to engage prospects on a daily basis, using phone, email, and LinkedIn.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Process Skills
• Demonstrates drive and initiative and is highly self-motivated.
• Proficient at working independently while being part of a strong team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Effective time and priority management skills with an ability to achieve goals and positive outcomes.
• Meets all deadlines or communicates proactively to relevant parties as early as possible.
• Uses resourcefulness and tenacity to accomplish personal sales goals.
• Exhibits integrity by putting ethics of the organization above self-interest.
• Shows confidence in client and prospect engagements.
• Uses effective active listening skills and collaboratively works through issues and conflicts to optimize outcomes and maintain relationships.
• Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and emotional intelligence abilities.
• Consistently maintains meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
• Demonstrated ability to prospect and research potential clients.
• Able to work effectively with Google Drive/G Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Trello, Slack, and others.
• Clear and empathic written and oral communication abilities.
• Comfortable with software video applications.
• Self-edits own writing for clarity, grammar, and typographical errors.
• Desire and ability for personal professional self-development.
• Demonstrated sales experience in pharma.
Education and Experience
College degree or certificate. Or related job or internship experience showing ability to serve clients and manage sales prospects successfully. Pharma work experience is highly preferred.
• Currently during COVID-19 precautions, all employees are working from their own homes. However, in the account executive position, you may choose to work from home with remote supervision ongoing.
• When we return to the office, Storyvine is located at The CATALYST Building off Brighton Blvd. in RiNo. It’s a shared office space; fun to work out of; and the area has a plethora of restaurants.
• We work 9am to 5pm MT, but since our clients are global, occasionally you might need to work late or early to speak with clients or to get out a client deliverable.
• Due to the requirements of our healthcare clients, a national criminal background check is required on each employee who has access to certain clients’ data. This position may also be required to attend HIPAA training if contractually obligated with certain clients.
While the compensation for this position is ultimately dependent upon the individual candidate's experience and qualifications, the base pay is $60,000-$70,000 with an uncapped commission plan that pays $30,000 at plan. It is a full-time, salary exempt position. Additionally, you will be provided a computer and reimbursement for your cell phone usage. We have full health insurance benefits (including mental health, dental, vision, and a free employee assistance program (EAP). After six (6) months on the job, you will also have access to unlimited vacation time.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org